.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Screw it

I've been thinking about ditching this blog and creating a new one that includes avante garde youtube videos, indie music reviews, technological prognostication and other geek-chic lifestyle BS., besides nihilistic social commentary. But as I'm unemployed, I don't really have the money for a domain name and server. I would also like to create a one-stop resource for agorism/cryptoanarchy/etc., near-useless though it would be, but the same problem applies. Did you know that 1 person can get 200$ a month in food stamps? That's more than I ever spent in my life. I didn't realize that welfare people lived better than I did. Wait...

Welfare Moms- waifish children, cable TV, and RC Cola

Me- long hours of studying and unfulfilled dreams

blast it. In other news, I am now offering my drafting/mopping/receptionist/mechanical engineering services for $10/hr in the Houston, TX region. For a better offer I will go literally anywhere on earth, except for southern Alaska.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home