.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Crazy people

"But if I want to be honest with myself, I can remember plenty of times when I felt uncomfortable. And many of the earlier ones involved eating alone in the dining hall. I didn't eat by myself often, and when I did, it was usually a simple matter of conflicting schedules with my friends. But my unease sprang from my inability to convey that to the strangers around me. Honest, I'm not a loner. I had to learn to deal with the discomfort." - Neil Swidey

Is this... normal? usual? It's possible most people do eat lunch with friends or coworkers on a regular basis, but ehhhh????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home