.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Saturday, October 11, 2008

It must be depressing

to be a partisan commentator.

Sure, I hope McCain wins, but that's not enough to make me go vote. It's easy for me to sit this one out and laugh bitterly as the mobs tear down our little bastion of freedom. I know that in my lifetime, things will never get better than they are right now.

But Kristol has to actively cheer for McCain and try to ignore the fact that two ignorami are running for office. It must be painful.

On a side note, we have two pinkos running for office. Why is Obama winning on the economic issue? Do people think his destruction of human liberty will be more efficient than McCain's hastily adopted fascism?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home