.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tales of the Cypherpunk - B

index

A flimsy black-framed mirror, bought from Ikea, leaned against the wall.

I could see too-dirty carpet and my panties abandoned on the floor, but I was trying to see the back of my neck. There was a bug bite or pimple or bug bite on a pimple or maybe athlete's foot at the base of my neck. I twisted around. I leaned back. I gracefully swept out a circle on the carpet with my left big toe.

I stirred up dust and sneezed and jiggled.

I heard that all women look good naked, which is probably true enough from the subjective standpoint of the male psyche, but no one looks good sneezing in the buff.

I forgot about my neck and went next door to my computer. It was two weeks into a marathon session of piracy, spanning everything from Final Fantasy 7 to Deathly Hallows.

"ooh, Batman finished. Now I can see who Heath Ledger is."

I said that out loud. I had leaned down to check my email when the power went out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home