.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Right Wing Critique of the Week - Carnegie

Yeah, Dale and Andrew Carnegie are totally different people. I thought so.

How to Win Friends and Influence People has been cited by a lot of successful peeps. And let me tell ya, it's frickin' magic. I was reading chapter 3 today and this Singaporean dude I know rolled up. So I used what I'd learned on him and within a couple of minutes he said, "I bet you'd be a cool boss." I'm like, yo, this book is da shizzle. I GOTS ta write me a post on it.

My enthusiasm was such that I lapsed into the jive of my youth. Trust you me, it's a worthwhile book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home