.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tales of the Cypherpunk - A

index

I dreamed about her every day for three days. On the fourth day, she messaged me on myspace.

>Subject: Hey
>
>Hey.

The dreams contained signs of the apocalypse. In one, zombies overran Houston. Twice. One chewed partway through my neck, but I survived. Twice.

In another, aliens attacked. I played Pacman III, the arcade game, as humanity fled the cities.

On the fourth day, I replied to her and went to sleep. I was in a stone port city, in a house full of windows, preparing for a hurricane. She was there, faceless.

I woke up the evening of the fourth day and found her response. She wanted my email address. Not hard to remember, really. man#MANGLEiacprovost@gmail.com. Anyone who knew me should remember the first part. I thought she knew me.

The apocalypse had begun December 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home