.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Saturday, March 01, 2008

My heart aches

Rumor has it that Jessica Alba supports Obama. I don't have any links because googling them would be like twisting the knife in my breast.

I always knew that she was on most levels a vacuous starlet, and her fashion evolution over the last 7ish years has made me sad; still, it always hurts to have the evidence of your idol's flaws rubbed in your face. I can only take consolation in the fact that the ideals that have made Obama's empty rhetoric so successful are also so vague as to be meaningless and virtually indisputable.

Alas, Miss Alba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home