.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

RedState Bashing Part 9 (I think)

One curious thing I've noticed about the more excitable writers at Red State is that they enjoy fighting with trolls and have a quirk related to this: they like to "out" people. Sometimes it doesn't make sense. For example, Moe googled my name or somesuch and replied to one of my comments with a gratuitous mention that I secretly hate Red State. Well, no. It's not a secret at all, as can be seen from my multi-part series on how much I loathe Red State. I simply think that it would be rude to go on their site and hurl vitriol when I have my own kuso blog.

I wasn't going to blog about such a minor incident, since I've already dissed Moe pretty hard. It's just that he does it quite often, as the head troll-stomper there, and now I see Erick (easily the most single-minded writer) does the same. "But thanks for your contact info." uhh... what? Is that some sort of moral victory? That he can *shudder* CONTACT a presumed opponent of RedState? wth is that about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home