.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Commenters say the darndest things

"If it weren't against my policy to post on atheist sites, i would go over there and give them a good redneck bashing. Those arudite mother f*ckers and their big words." -VD

"I would vote for a monkey before I would vote democrat so if McCain is the nominee then I guess that would be a little better than a monkey but I would really rather not be put in that position." - RS

This poll at DailyKos is hilarious.

"That's not nice Joseph. Just think if you had AIDS and you were about to die and there were fifteen creepy clowns in your hospital room constantly laughing at you." - IMAO

"A way to a man's heart isn't through his stomach. It's a bit lower. Cook him something afterwards." - PL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home