.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Sunday, October 28, 2007

I had a dream

That I meant to post about a month ago, but something just reminded me of it.

The Soviets invaded with a combination of Blitzkrieg, MAD, and propaganda. Since it happened in a matter of weeks, the politicians couldn't get a response together. Presumably the military mobilized, but I think TNWs took care of that. Sa na.

Anyway, after the occupation began, most people went about their business. I was quickly labeled as an insurgent and I went off to live in the desert, bitter at the society that was too weak to fight back.

Sometime later I returned and managed to burn down the local HQ, which was a large and architecturally delightful skyscraper. I think that in the entire metro area there were around 10 people willing to fight back, since the USSR allowed us to remain fat, dumb, and happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home