.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hallmark Moment

If I had readers, some of you might be catching on that I get all my meaningless nonnews stories from CNN. It's the best source for such.

This one is about some Chinese guy who let his 10 year old daughter swim a mile with her hands and feet bound together. CNN reports on this story and has no problem with it. I'm surprised because frankly, neither do I. Sure, all proper safety precautions were taken. The surprising part is that some parent somewhere cares enough to be his daughter's swimming coach when she's obviously too chunky to ever make it into the Olympics.

Well, that's not really true. Anyway, her goal is to swim the English Channel one day. More power to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home