.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Politics is a joke; vote for the funniest guy.

It shouldn't be a surprise, but I officially changed my endorsement from McCain to Paul. I thought McCain would be the most entertaining, but the Ron Paul revolutionaries' graffiti has convinced me otherwise. Nothing says "power of your convictions" like tagging up the entire country.

Edit: I also support smaller government, less regulation, lower taxes, and personal freedom. My vendetta against Public Education is also most likely to be assuaged if a right-winger like Paul gets into office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home