.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Vote McCain

Let me jump on this bandwagon now. Sure, John McCain has an incoherent ideology. His IQ is above average, but still less than Dubya's and Algore's. He doesn't agree with me on everything, and he has the potential to be swayed into idiotic policy positions.

But hey, at least he has the courage of his convictions. He has a higher chance of restraining spending than any other nominee so far. He would be entertaining, and the media loves him for some reason, so we wouldn't have to listen to their blatant lies for another 4 years. Well, their lies would be more benign.

Of course I would rather have Gingrich-Rice, but I think that ticket might be too divisive.

2 Comments:

Blogger David Stefanini said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

4:18 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I'm holding out for Fred Thompson. McCain was co-author of the McCain-Feingold Incumbent Protection Act, and as such he has demonstrated that his understanding of the First Amendment is too flawed for me to support him in any public office.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home