.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Sunday, July 23, 2006

ROFLMAO OMGLOLZ0RZ!!!one!

Quote of the Day:

"His eldest son, Kim Jong Nam, is said to have fallen out of favor after embarrassing his father in 2001 when he was caught trying to enter Japan on a fake passport, saying he wanted to visit Tokyo Disneyland." - CNN.com

I've been checking CNN a lot because they usually have yesterday's most important stories. Some of you may recall my love for the ladies of Lebanon, among the world's hottest should-be refugees. Hmm... that alliterative fiasco gives me an idea... a satirical gossip column. Anyway, now would be a perfect time for my plan to become Warlord of Lebanon, but I just don't think I can overcome the language barrier without more cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home