.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Monday, May 29, 2006

Border Crickets

Ya know, I'm not a conservative- I'm a radical right wing extremist. It's always been my dream to build a corporate empire and then use some of the proceeds to build a fortified compound stocked with guns, cash, and lawyers.

Somehow, I just can't bring myself to dislike illegal aliens. Sure, they drain our social welfare system, but since I oppose the social welfare system and all its adherents, I see the aliens as kindred spirits in that regard. Opportunists.

Sure, they lower wages, but I'm by no means protectionist. They increase overall economic growth, although they may have a short term negative benefit to American laborers. There are no illegal aliens lining up to get my job, and most of the people hurt by them are part of the apathetic masses that prevent border control from being conducted.

I've heard cries about the New World Order and the North American Union and whatnot. Well, ideally there would be no national governments, right? Anarchists and commies alike can agree on that point.

All that said, I would prefer to stop illegal immigration, increase some types of legal immigration, and increase the native birth rate.

What's the difference between racism and Darwinism? Darwinism is politically correct. So, I say that I want people with my DNA to fill the Earth and maybe the moon base in thirty years. We need to win the space race. We need to continue the brain drain. Many of the best and brightest from other countries come here to study in our universities. We need to keep them here. Otherwise, they'll go home and end up working on Chinese ICBMs and Indian Dotcoms.

We don't need to import more yard men. Forty dollars to mow the lawn??? I don't even know what "edging" is, but I'm pretty sure I can do it myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home