.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sounds Bad Too

This is the link to podcast #2, which is still a beta format, but 40% better than podcast #1. That means I need commentary. If no one criticizes me, I will start uploading my rap, and my voice is no longer what it once was. (END threat;)

For best results, right click>save as> play> delete> empty recycle bin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beerme said...

OK, I listened and I liked it. Alot to talk about in one short segment, a little bit of a ramble, the punk was good for the intro and the outro and I agree with most of your views on the subjects.

Does that qualify to keep you from rapping?

8:29 AM  
Blogger ManiaC Provost said...

It will keep me from uploading said rap... thanks for the commentary.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home