.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Halliburton gave me a free hat.

I'd post a picture, but I like my anonymity, and my digital camera's busted. Also, my ears stick out like a brit. Also, it fits funny. I don't wear hats, and if I did they would be straw hats. I miss mine. I wonder what happened to it?

Original Reporting by The ManiaC

Anyway, I asked the lady from Halliburton what they were doing over in Iraq and she explained how they were overcharging the government, but only because the government idiotically signed long-term contracts and then didn't need the last year or so. She also said that for most of their contracts, other companies were afraid to bid in Iraq because of the shooting and whatnot.

They have an awesome executive training program for engineers. But really, what's the point of being an executive if you don't own a big chunk of the company?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home