.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Every time I leave the internet, all hell breaks loose.

I got home today to find out the the press "accidentally" overheard Bush being consistent in his rhetoric and passionate about the nation's defense. I would link, but CNN has no record of this event and I don't like to steal Scott Ott's links.

I believe it was an accident. Sure. In the first chapter of Hard Sell, by Piers Anthony, the same thing happens- a prospective investor overhears the salesman finding out that the price of Martian real estate has just doubled. The investor, Fisk Centers, then signs the contract that the salesman was pushing at the old price, to the salesman's obvious chagrin.

It turns out the overheard conversation was staged.

Now, I'm not saying that that's what happened; I'm only implying it. I guarantee that we will hear the following contradictory .... ... .. complaints... from the Left.

1) It was fake!!!
2) Despite being fake, the overheard information proves Bush knew the spying was illegal!
3) Spying is wrong, unless it's on the President.

I'm off to confirm my predictive sterotypes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home