.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Congratulations, You're my 4000th Visitor

Assuming that's what the counter says on the left column. Leave a comment to claim your reward.

Which isn't many, but if I wanted traffic I'd

1) Move to my own URL

2) get Wordpress

3) Insult the Democrats with witty but insubstantive one-liners

4) Post three times per day, at least once with something meant to anger or shock my readers

5) Pimp my URL like Jim does (just kidding) (no but seriously)

Anyway, I promise to return to my previous high quality of drivel next post. The good old days start now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home