.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Medium

One of my talents is getting inside the minds of other people, although I find it more difficult as time wears on... At any rate, based on Josh Marshall's writing, I've repeatedly said he couldn't do math*. This is because he is unable to properly compare certain concepts in certain ways that go beyond the English language's capacity to describe; suffice it to say, it's the same skillset as college algebra and calculus. Now, we have this:

Now, I have to confess that I'm so pitiful at math that in high school I could barely crack a passing grade in trig. In fact, on more than one occasion I failed to crack it entirely. But why go into that? - Marshall

I don't mean to pick on the guy, even though he is the leftist author of the aptly named Talking Points Memo. He is on my blogroll. I just wanted you to know that quality is hidden deep within the pseudointellectual patois in which I speak.

*Of course he may very well be more skillful than the average Joe on the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home