.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Friday, October 21, 2005

Rich White Capitalists Make Baby Jesus Cry

I've been bemoaning Josh Marshall's asinine attempts to rally support against the prevailing wage law thingy. Ya know, Bush suspended the law (on the Gulf Coast) requiring federal contractors to pay prevailing wages to workers? I mean, due to various forces of economics, the law actually hurts the poor, overcharges the government, and helps cement the racial stratification in income groups all at the same time. J.D. Rockefeller couldn't have done better. And Marshall, in his total ignorance of all things relating to mathematics, thinks that he is on the side of the poor black workers.

Then I realised, I'm a Republican. I don't give a damn about the poor workers, and I'm not in a position to make real estate deals in that part of the country now. So Josh, good luck keeping those [epithet deleted]s in their place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home