.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mengele is a creepy name

There've been a rash of articles lately about abortion as a a form of euthanasia for the disabled. Here's one that also has some good comments following. I may post more tomorrow.

The only thing wrong with euthanasia is that it's immoral. By definition, you're killing people who are better off dead, so if it's not beneficial, it's not euthanasia. Of course, by definition, you're killing people. I think there was a book about that... Oh, yeah, it was called Genesis. The whole series was good, although I think they went overboard with the family trees. My favorite part was where Job's friends got rebuked. Zing!

But I digress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home