.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Friday, September 09, 2005

Sorry, been busy

but let us assume that we eventually convert the arabs to Western Civilization. What kind of Westerners will they be? Smelly poseurs, like France? Militant barbarians, like Germany? Gluttonous workaholics like America?

I think they will be annoyingly politically correct. Overreacting to nonexistent slights is a major way of bartering, negotiating, attaining social advantage, and rabblerousing.

Saudi McLaden: Ahhh!!!!! The bottom of your shoe! I must avenge this dishonor!
Betty: Please, mister, I'm in traction. I can't lower my foot.
Saudi blows up the hospital with himself in it.

And they will probably be offended by my hyperbolic humor as well. I've never actually seen an arab work, either, but I assume they do. Judging from the paintings I've seen, they're pretty motivated to succede. ?Es una palabra? They were a major crossroads back in the day, and their immigrants rival Indians for per capita convenience store managers.

Oh well, that's enough subtle racism for today. Have at it, Kossies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home