.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sounds Like A Good Cereal

I left Seattle yesterday, but let's hear a hilarious bit from Andrew Sullivan's guest blogger, "Dan":

"Who recruits? Not the gays. It’s always Witnesses and Mormons at my door. It’s never the gays. When I walk through downtown Seattle I’m accosted by Scientologists, not lesbians.

It’s the fundies, many of them, who want to lock up gay people, not the other way around. For the record: I don’t want to lock up anybody."

You know, I somehow don't think that sending thousands of gay men to prison would have the desired effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home