.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Friday, August 12, 2005

Laura Bush is Hot

Ann Coulter is not, I repeat, not attractive. I've never seen Peggy Noonan, but she reminds me of a smarter pre-2000 Maureen Dowd. And I actively despise Greta Van CNN Lady.

The point is, I don't really like many commentators.

Really Good Political Guys
James Taranto
P.J. O'Rourke
Scott Ott
...uhhhhhh
John Locke

Oh, I need to see if Locke's writings are still on display in L.A. I had a slight car problem, which ended with me drenched in transmission fluid. So I might have a few spare days of homelessness on the west coast.

what was the point of this. Oh, I just wanted to complain about Noonan. Mission Accomplished.

[Update: And I really don't like the Powerline guys. Thanks to my insomnia, I was one of the first people to dissect the Schiavo Memo, and I concluded that it was a Florida Republican, not a fake. And.. nevermind. But I got hosed.]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Wm Guild said...

I''ll be back. Later :)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home