.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

"Garfunkel busted for marijuana"

That's an actual CNN headline. What's next? Will police begin to suspect Ringo Starr? They might also want to investigate JFK for nepotism.

I mean, I can understand arresting an old man for a minor violation of a meaningless law designed to indirectly protect young people from themselves, despite the near-universal contravention of the law with no ill effects.

Did I mention I am in favor of legalising some drugs immediately and others on a timetable?

But I hardly think "Garfunkel busted for marijuana" is news.

1 Comments:

Blogger Orendon said...

WOW! What a great site you have here. I found it from my search for autoimmune syndrome and it's a cut above the others. Even though my research lead me here and the revelance may not be exact, your content is very beneficial and rewarding. Here's some of me results regarding autoimmune syndrome

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home