.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Think of me as a depressed James Taranto

I'm just returning from a trip where I indulged my schizoaffective fixation. Fun. Sunday morning I'm leaving for Phoenix, so if I never post again, that means I went out with a bang- but I probably had a great Sunday morning.

Seriously, I've totaled 3 cars in the last 18 months. This one I fixed, because it's soooo cute. Also, the stereo system was a pain to install and I didn't want to have to take it out. New tires.

I've saved a lot of money on gas. Still, engines are expensive, so I have to work a couple weeks this year to make up the difference. Very sad. I could be indulging my fixation next week, but nooooo, I have to make some money for car parts to impress-

wait a second, there's a flaw in my logic.

The engine sounds great though. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr clack growl clack purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

To make a long story short, I eat pineapples a lot. Oh, and the Chechyn rebels are going to try to get some third party involved. Georgia? UN? Your guess is almost as good as mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home