.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A Princess of Mars

Some of you my have noticed a slight fixation with Lebanon on my part. Well, I've developed a plan to overthrow the country. If anyone has a few ten thousand dollars and is interested, I'll provide the business plan. While it is tempting to enact said plan myself, as I am uniquely qualified with

*Charisma
*Persuasive Spin Powers
*Tactical and Strategic Virtuosity
*Gall

it is not cost effective in terms of time. The end result of the operation is the installation of the investor as Warlord of Lebanon. Queries should be addressed to myself, at maniacprovostATgmailDOTcom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home