.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Lifted from Quotulatiousness:


"[M]ost libertarians see the government as the mafia's mildly retarded big brother. "

Jonathan David Morris, "The Non-Aggression Principle", The Libertarian Enterprise, 2005-06-05


I was thinking that the other day. Someone over at Scrappleface said that the constitution was binding on me because I'm in the United States. Well, I think my whims are binding on the US, as long as they're on my property. So there.

To clarify: What makes my property part of the US? Because they say so? Sounds like a really bad Homeowner's Association to me.

Just because things have to be this way doesn't mean we have to like it, or excuse it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home