.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Thursday, May 12, 2005

This is, too.

I constantly hear people complaining about propaganda. "The Bush administration has been spewing the same propaganda since 9/11, wah wah." "Senator Reid is parroting communist propaganda. Wah."

All communication is propaganda. Even the truth is told solely to benefit the teller and influence the listener in some way. My posting is propaganda, in that I can better reshape society from this digital soapbox than I can from the real one in my garage.

(I have neither a garage nor a soapbox. Actually, I have a soapbox but it only holds one bar of soap... Anyway,)

It has occured to me that people try to determine what is propaganda because they think that some things aren't... This is a major misperception. Hm. I'll have to get the word out.

Notice that my getting the word out will also be propaganda, intended to reshape society. Luckily for you, my goals coincide with those of society for the moment.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home