.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My Underwear Is Unconstitutional

I don't mean to piss you off with things I might say
But when I try to shut my mouth they come out anyway
If you spoke your mind you might feel more connected
Until you get politically corrected

You lean a little to the left or the right but
You can only see what's on your side.
Look a little like a deer in the headlights
A little blind a little hypnotized.
So you conform with the best of intention
Change comes from inside.
After all that's what this country was founded on;
Do nothing different just fall in line. - Politically Correct, by SR-71

To return to the more salient point I raised in the heading for this post, the US Constitution does not mention Ralph Lauren anywhere; thus, my underwear is unconstitutional.

People like to screw around with the meanings of words, but that is because they are fools with the mental capacity to play word games and the lack of sufficient wisdom to restrain themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home