.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I think therefore I am, which just makes your existence that much more puzzling.

I would believe in solipsism if there were more evidence.

Am I a blogger writing idiocy, or an idiot writing a blog?

Nietzche can, but Immanuel Kant.

The world is round and flat, like a pancake.

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? How about a 300 sq. ft. stage? Should I go with techno or Broadway style musicals?

Aquinas my friend
don't start away uneasy
you poor old sod, you see, it's only me.
Do you still remember
December's foggy freeze
when the ice that
clings on to your beard is
screaming agony?

If paradoxes are cannot logically exist, how can we think of them? We may not always follow logical reasoning, but the universe is logical- yet it is able to produce an idea that goes against the fabric of the universe itself.

To paraphrase Aquinas, what caused cause and effect?

Dodecahedrons are stupid. Heil Buckminsterfullerene.

Why is gravity always keeping me down?

I have an iron will and a magnetic personality.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? According to NOW, the chicken always comes first.

Why did the chicken cross the road? It's a chicken. It has no brain. Why do you care? Why can only exist when consciousness exists, although primitive tropisms may have played a role from a purely literal perspective. I should note that I care little for the purely literal perspective. Watch less TV and grow an imagination. Geeze. And I don't mean watch Star Trek. You illiterate swine. Go to the next paragraph, please.

"The paroled murderer" is a sentence fragment.

Cross-dressers, by claiming to dress "as women" or "as men," perpetuate arbitrary and possibly harmful stereotypes of how the genders should dress. Shame on them for not being socially progressive.

[UPDATE: Christianity has just been empirically proven by archaeologists. They found Jesus' actual bones! Woo-hoo! Just kidding.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home