.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Saturday, May 07, 2005

42!!!!!!

Michael Reynolds has a possible answer to the great question that has gnawed at my soul for my entire adult lifetime:

What does GOP stand for?

He says "God's Only Party," which, sadly, seems possible. I thought Grande Olde Partie might be it, or perhaps some sort of Spec Ops.
I've added him to my highly selective blogroll- highly selective except for the inclusion of Josh Marshall, that is. I used to read Reynolds' blog at Ram/counterpunch. It's still up, with a hilarious play-by-play of the 04 elections archived. You can actually pinpoint the moment when his heart breaks.

The dissident frogman is still AWOL, though. Make sure you check out quotalocaciousnessitocity or whatever it's called. Good stuff.

<--Blogroll that way.

1 Comments:

Blogger M. Takhallus. said...

Who said my heart was broke? I'm too tough to cry. Too tough, I tells ya. No one makes a sap of me, no sir. I. . . I. . . just go away, cantcha see I'm busy?

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home