.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Friday, April 15, 2005

Taxing my patience

It's the tip of the top,
the cream of the crop,
like having your own ice cream shop
Blue Bell homemade ice cream
the perfect way to say
have yourself a Blue Bell country day

Ice cream makes me so much happier than taxation. Granted, I don't have income, [update: I forgot about 30k or so. Dangit.] and I don't buy much, but I still have to try to figure out which box goes where- when I know ahead of time it will all equal zero. [update: It equalled 400$. Dangit.] Dividends of 50 bucks. Woo-hoo. As if I don't have enough to do tomorrow.

Yeah, I can wait until the last minute because I have all the paperwork... [update: mostly] It's symbolic resistance against the man. Or else foolhardiness. I usually file in Jan or Feb, but somebody didn't want to send me their paperwork... I forget who. Some government agency, I know that.

Anyway, I'm thinking about getting a new car. With my driving habits, they usually only last 6 to 8 weeks- the last one blew up, and the one before that did some acrobatics before burying itself up to the axles. I'd get a Charger or Impala or something, but....

I prefer to spend a couple thousand bucks on a junker, since I know it won't last long anyway.

If I needed to, I suppose I could count that as a catastrophic loss. Hmmm.

Can I count caffeine dependence? (snare and hi-hat)

That depends. (laugh track)

I didn't even know he was Jewish.

Anyway, there will be more inciteful humour later todayish, possibly involving the IRS as a terrorist revolutionary organisation. IRS... PLO... IRA.... NOW... See? I might be tempted to do a RWCOTW on Jules Verne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home