.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Here's the thing, Volume I

And I may be a year late on this one-
Telling people that Bush lied about WMD or a connection to 911 is ineffective if they still believe in WMD or a connection to 911.

Contrariwise, those who never believed it will not believe that they were made to believe it...

Huh? Personally, I never believed in WMD until recently, when I read many pieces of incontrovertible proof. I question the sanity of anyone who cites World Tribune, theaux.

I never believed in Santa, either. Notice that that's an anagram for Satan. What does Santa do? Distract from the religious message we inserted into the pagan Winter Solstice festival, that's what.

Think about it. Just not too hard.

Well, time to take off my tinfoil hat and put the "not an idiot" hat back on. Until Next Time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home