.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Yeeeaaargh!!!

My TMHL was scrambled. Those of you with Firefox may have noticed a slight visual error. I am... so... sorry. My shame is such that I must now hari-kari, or buy a digital camera. Mmmm, camera.

Bush is using SS reform as a smokescreen to fiddle with some other things like Medicare (he's trying to reduce state spending, but the governors aren't biting. Link is here.) Clever, although since medicare is going to bankrupt us anyway a few pennies won't make a difference.

Sources tell me that Lebanon has been a democracy for decades, although the foreign occupation and whatnot seem to belie that fact.

The rapture occured late last night/early this morning. Several dozen Amish are reported missing.

The pope denied rumors of a rapture taking place. Actually, my source on this isn't looking too good, soooo... nevermind.

And later- the Ethermind Project revealed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home