.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Pawn to B3

I've written a couple of chess-related things recently, both mentioning "Russian" grandmaster Garry Kasparov. Well, here's something he wrote, published today. Here's the last paragraph:

"My retirement from chess is not about running for president or any other higher office, although I am not prepared to rule anything out. It is about opposing our authoritarian regime and bringing positive change. There are millions like me in Russia who want a free press, rule of law and fair elections. My new job is to fight for those people and to fight for those things." - Kasparov

Looks like the opening move. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home