.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Ethermind Project

Drumroll, please.
..... ...... ... ... ....... ..... ... ... ... .. . .... ...

Maybe I got a little carried away. The original idea was to get some robes, stand in a public place- a really public place, like a major university between classes- and start preaching crazy political satire. Take some pictures, make a transcript. All that jazz. I have to get the camera first though. I'll be heading to Fry's tomorrow to get my laptop fixed, so I should have a camera by next week. The crazy political satire might be hard though. I don't know anyone who writes that.
... .. .....
A better idea would be to create a a site where a comprehensive written political debate is carried out and modified until it is simple, straightforward, and yields a definitive answer. They're already working on that, though. Besides, the blogosphere itself is a less rigorous but more comprehensive network which has a state constantly transforming to closer approximate truth. It's like the inheritance of Burke, but a zillion times faster.
..:.. :..: :.. .:.. ...:.. ..:... .:.
Standing on a corner and ranting is ineffective; that is what I am doing right now, but I have much greater effect than the average crazy street people, primarily because I bathe. However, we should never forget the crazy street people, the bloggers of the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home