.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Monday, February 21, 2005

Deja Vu

Here's a stock tip: Buy S&P, or Nasdaq if you feel lucky, then sell in April 2011 or when you've made 130% profit, whichever comes first. My credentials? Don't worry about my credentials. I'm only about 9 years away from a PhD in economics, if I wanted to get one.

Oh yeah, and if you're ever in the mood, check out my Modern Philosophy. I'm too dense to write anything sensical w/o feedback.

1 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

Wow - you're blog is full of good info. It's getting hard to find blogs with useful content and people talking about stock tip these days. I have just started my Latest stock tip news blog and would really appreciate you coming by - thanks again

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home