.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2010 - Welcome to the Future!
............Site Feed............ ............Main............ ..........Blogroll Me..........

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Day One

Hello, I'm Will. I am commonly known as Field Marshal Mathers, Effeminem, or The ManiaC. Usually, when I use those pseudonyms, I keep to a certain character, but... here I won't. My main purpi in writing this blog are 1) kill time, and 2) to explain the motives and strategies behind the moves politicians make.

Sure, we all know the talking points for/against Social Security 'reform,' but why is Bush doing this? Isn't Medicare far more urgent? I'll be explaining my take on what the prez is trying to accomplish over the next couple of posts. I'll also be getting inside the heads of some other politicos later.

I also plan to explain a lot of issues from the Energy perspective. A lot of systems, like the US economy, can be described using simple laws of physics, and these laws can help explain things... You'll see what I mean later. Physical security/gaussian curves/accounting also have striking parallels.

Anyway, I have to go get ready for a Matchbook Romance concert (with Motion City Soundtrack). Catch yall on the flip side. Oh, and boring personal junk will be posted under About Me soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home